C.L.E.S. Vision, Mission, & Collective Commitments
Cloverleaf Vision Statement:
We are Thinkers;
We are Problem Solvers;
We are Lifelong Learners.
Cloverleaf Mission Statement:
Cloverleaf collaborates to encourage, guide, and support all students and families to reach their highest potential.
Cloverleaf Collective Commitments:
- We are committed to providing a diverse curriculum, inspiring students to be curious about the world around them and becoming college and career ready as lifelong learners.
- We are committed to give all students access to a guaranteed and viable curriculum that is research based and data driven.
- We are committed to using Positive Behavior Interventions and Strategies (PBIS) to create a safe, trusting, and collaborative environment.
- We are committed to celebrating success no matter how large or small.
- We are Committed to educate all students to creatively use their mind and movement to enhance understanding in all areas through the fine arts.
- We are committed to proactively collaborating with our community and families to create a supportive learning environment for our students.
- We are committed to examining and using data to make adjustments in instructional practices to meet the needs of all students.
- Through the Professional Learning Communities (PLC) process, we are committed to life-long learning, ongoing professional learning, and sharing relevant strategies to support high levels of learning for our students.